Do you want a zoom in effect in your video? Well, the zoom in function is great to highlight the most notable captures of the display and the effect renders a different edge to the video altogether. It could be that you are back from an amazing tour with loads of videos and now you want the zoom effect for the wonderful sights that you explored. But, how to do that? Now, don’t freak out. You don’t have to shell out on a high end editing tool for the video zoom. The good news is leading software developer Movavi has released a powerful video editor program which will help you to achieve that desired effect and many more- with just your basic computation skills.
The post below offers a brief on how you can bring the zoom effect in your video with the Movavi program.
Download & install
First, you will download & install the Movavi tool in your computer.
Add the video
After you have installed the program, select Create project in full feature mode. Then, click on Add Media Files & choose the clip that has to be edited. Your selected video will be automatically added to the Movavi timeline.
Apply Zoom effect
Go to more tab, click on it & choose Pan and Zoom.
Now, click on the tab saying Zoom in. Go to Preview tab to see the effect. After you see the effect and are okay with it, click on Add. Then, go to Preview Window & make necessary adjustments on orange frame to choose the image section you have to zoom in on.
After applying the effect, look for an arrow with start & end point on the video on Movavi timeline (keyframe). Now, move your arrow to alter the position of applied effect on your timeline. As a Movavi user, you can easily adjust duration of the zoom effect with the arrow.
Save the clip
Go to Export tab and choose a desired format of your choice. Click on Start and the Movavi program will convert and save your video automatically in the chosen format.
Features of Movavi Video Editor
- Able to cut, trim, rotate and level clips
- Comes with a huge host of transitions, filters and special effects
- Allows you to apply zoom in effect to highlight special features of your video
- Gives your video a professional makeover in few easy steps
- Able to convert video in just any format
Useful tip for users:
- If you want to edit a specific keyframe, just right-click on your mouse & select Edit Keyframe.
- In case, you have to restore initial zoom density select Zoom out & apply the similar effect that has been done with zoom-in.